Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lagoon

Our time at Lagoon was really fun. The biggest attraction was getting your picture taken in the old west photo shop....so we did...Doug and I did, so did Shan and her family and Kasha's also. It was fun. Doug and Don went head to head and did some drag racing...they both won races. Then a whole bunch of Phillips' decided to do some racing in the cute little cars....We went on a train ride with Eliot, Joshy, Shan and Mike. They had some pretty good shows going on..one was a singing group that did a bunch of fun show songs and I was impressed at how fast they changed their outfits. But the best show was one with acrabats and mimes....I posted a picture of the lady that could bend her body in any shape or form..she was amazing!! The kids had fun hanging out with their cousins so it was a good bonding time. Ok I think this wraps up July unless I think of something else which it could happen. I did hit my head pretty hard at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment