Thursday, September 16, 2010



So, I guess I've been obsessed with getting some oldies recorded, it's been fun! I love music and when I have it playing then my day goes better. If I'm making someone dinner I always play my Italian music and it seems to taste better....I don't know...it just does....REALLY! I think I have help from my Italian angels!
It's finally starting to cool down enough that the flowers are sitting up taller and you can just see them saying, is it safe to come out? They are doing so well. My rose has decided to bloom again which makes me very happy!! The other picture I posted is of a cactus with prickly pears on it..
I have to say that I could eat these all day everyday for the next year and I would still want more!! True!! I love them...maybe cos I have some fond memories attached to them of eating them in Italy the last time my mom and I went there in 1976!! Wow that was a long time ago! I must only have been one~~~okay I was 17....and .....I wish I looked like I did then! Getting old is for the birds....oh well in my heart I'm still 17....ok maybe not....I think I will be 21....yep that's it.

1 comment:

  1. My food taste better when I cook Italian food too!! Humm interesting Love all the pictures you post it makes me feel like I'm home again, roosevelt will always be home? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete