Sunday, August 28, 2011

Well our May birthdays are getting to be more and more so here goes. The pictures above are of Solae's b'day....then we have Ivie below this script. They both wanted Cassata for their b'day cake so I made them and Dougie did the honors of putting candles on the cakes! It's becoming a favorite...I think the kids just want an excuse to have CASSATA!
I added the apron and towels I sent to my sister Anna Maria for her 60th b'day this year 2011... I also sent her a Fanucci brother....
We then go to Daisy's 1st b'day! she loved the cake best of all!!! it loved her back.
Eliot had a special b'day too...we all met at the park in Heber had cake and ice cream the kids played at the play ground for awhile, and then all the kids and parents rode Thomas the train...yes they loved it! Maile made her a special Thomas the train cake, it was pretty awesome!
Doug, Farrari, Ari and I went to a diner in Heber and it wasn't that good!! I don't recommend it!! It's the one by the gas station next to Arbys! Well, what a disappointment! oh well, we went to some of the shops on main street too. Next time we need to go down farther and look at the shops there. We then headed home.....
Sundrina decided for her 30th b'day that she wanted a mad hatter party so we all donned our hats and had a dance and party! I feel bad cos I can't find the rest of the pictures with people in their hats! oh well it was a lot of fun. Her friend painted a hat and happy b'day on her front windows too. pretty good artist!!
That's our birthday fun for May don't worry we will have more!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment